- 1-1½ pounds sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or dill
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and cut into strips about 1/2” wide on each side.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and toss the potatoes until they are completely coated.
- Spread onto a baking sheet bake for 30-45 minutes. Flip the fries half-way through.
This sweet potato fries recipe is a great substitute for conventional fries. They’re loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and fiber. Indulge with this great recipe!
via Sweet Potato Fries Recipe