- Kourtney Kardashian just posted a new bikini photo from her vacation in Sardinia.
- The reality star announced she was going back on the keto diet in June.
- She said her body had never looked better than when she first went on the diet in 2017.
Kourtney Kardashian is living her best life this summer. She’s currently on vacation in Sardinia, and posted an amazing bikini pic.
“Ciao,” she simply captioned her photo.
The 40-year-old mom of three also got lots of love from her fam.
Kris Jenner commented, “Kourtney you are so cute 😍”, and Khloe Krdashian commented “Damnnnnnn ma”.
Kourtney’s not shy about sharing how she gets her body looking like it does. She recently shared that she is back on the keto diet (she originally tried it after finding out she had high levels of mercury and lead in her system in 2017).
“My body never looked better than when I did the keto diet two and half years ago, when I did it for two months,” she previously shared. “In my experience, I’ve found the best method to train my body to curb sugar cravings, burn fat, and kick-start weight loss is by sticking to a keto diet.”
She also shared what she eats everyday on her keto diet now:
- Breakfast: An avocado smoothie made with Stevia, MCT oil, bone broth powder, and blue-green algae.
- Lunch: A protein-based chef salad with turkey, mixed greens, and egg whites.
- Dinner: Chicken or salmon with cauliflower or broccoli rice.
- Snacks: Green tea, bone broth, or nuts like walnuts and pecans.
Of course, Kourtney also hits the gym hard, which doesn’t hurt. She has a personal trainer, Don Brooks, who has Kourtney using his method coined “The Don-A-Matrix Method.”
Check out these other Kardashian health habits that are pretty legit:
This workout technique is “set up to resemble a sports game format consisting of four quarters,” Brooks told E! News. “Each quarter has three sets of two different exercises, combined with rest or relief periods after each quarter. We use the resist-a-bands a lot—the bands are very effective for toning without bulking or injury.”
Plus, she often squeezes in a workout with her sisters (especially Khloe), who are also super-fit. So yeah, the keto diet isn’t the only way to get Kourtney’s bod—but it certainly doesn’t hurt.