Are you looking for right kind of mayonnaise without genetically modified canola oil or even potentially problematic grapeseed oil? Instead, go with a DIY mayo that uses the best ingredients, including the healthiest fat.
In other words, I strongly suggest you make up your own homemade Coconut Oil Mayonnaise. It’s chock-full of benefit-rich coconut oil.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Meal Type: Gluten-Free, Sauces & Dressings
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Ketogenic, Low-Carb, Paleo, Vegetarian
- 2 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup of coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- In a blender, add egg yolks, mustard, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and blend on very low setting.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while blender is still on low speed.
- Once oil is well incorporated, add the remaining lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mayo in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
What do you think about this article? Please share the article and let us know your comment.